
me and baby steffi :)
I dint want to post this at first. But seeing my friends getting insulted by you makes my anger go up. If you think being with us makes you feel throw face, pls get out! I am writing this out hoping you can see and read it and understand it. If you know who you are and that will be perfect. But if you still don know that i am talking about u, seriously i really got nth to say. Even my mum ask me why must we be so tolerant when dealing with you and she told me that we could just stop being friends with you! But you know what? I pity you that you got no other TRUE friends other then us. Continue to piss me off and you get it from me. But if you really reach my limit one day, don blame me alrights. And lastly,you are just too full of yourself WHEN YOU ARE JUST NTH AT ALL!
♥Heather