
2009 ends really beautiful for me.
It has been a year with lots of fun, laughter, sadness, tears and all sorts of feelings.
This year, I met a lot of new people.
I’ve tried and learnt many different things too.
Many events happen for the past 365 days in year 2009.
Some were joyous to me and yet some are such disturbance.
And on a brighter note,
I would like to thank a few groups for making my 2009 a better one.
Firstly would be credits to LYZJ.
As I had mention previously in my video, 2009 really holds a big meaning for us.
I had never would imagine having such great friendship with such a big group of people.
Seeing each and every one of us grew in our bonds really make every effort worthwhile.
I really hope this will continue in 2010 till everlasting.
THANK YOU LYZJ ♥
Then, I really want to say a few words to my BP CLIQUE.
Something happen some time ago which cause me to lose faith in making new friends.
Yet, the appearance of my BP clique had built up my confidence.
Thanks for the accompaniment and the fun we had in my year2 life.
Thanks to Tracey, Rachel, Felicia, Hana, Mardia, Rachael and also Jac too.
Really hope for 2010, our friendship continues to grow and we’ll graduate happily together.
THANK YOU BP CLIQUE ♥
Not forgetting, my SINGTEL TEAM.
It is really surprising how within 2 short months, we could built so strong friendship.
I still could remember what a dilemma I was in at the beginning.
Truthfully, I thought I couldn’t clique with anyone there.
But, who knows what had happen that make us so bonded.
With all 17 of us, it had made our boring job so much happening.
I hope we will have slumber party again!
Special thanks to Shihui, Bernice and Sharon.
I love you girls!
THANK YOU SINGTEL TEAM ♥
Most importantly, I would like to thank each and everyone in my family.
And cheers for the two new additions to the family line, baby Steffi and baby Bull.
I wish everyone to be happy and also good health.
And, special thanks to you.
You should be able to know who you are.
I have no idea why things are going this way,
But I believe everything happens for a reason.
Unable to denied, your appearance had cause me to grow up a lot.
I hope year 2010 will lead us to somewhere,
rather than our unknown status like this.
No matter are we heading for the worse or better,
let this year end soundly and look forward to a new year.
And also, I would like to thank God for planning such a wonderful year for me.
Thanks for bringing all these people and events in my life and making it a better one.
Lord I pray that 2010 will be as good or even better.
Let all mankind and living things be free from pain and suffering.
Let this earth continue to grow for the better till the darkness comes.
For Lord I know that you love us more than anything else and I give praise to you.
I love you God, I love you Jesus
Last thanks to all other people who appear in my life in 2009.
I wish everyone good health and better life in 2010.
I am really looking forward to a brand new year ahead.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
WELCOME TO 2010!
♥Heather